Storm Drain 40in w Galvanized Steel Grate
Eliminating outdoor runoff water which can cause flooding and pooling around a property is quick and easy with the RELN Storm Drain Channel system.
Storm Drain Channels are available in 40 in. and 10 ft. lengths, with interlocking sections that snap-in together to create the desired length that suits your project. The systems design allows maximum flexibility with, corners and intersections. The "U" shaped channels aid in self-cleaning with a deep profile. You can connect Storm Drain to 4 in. sewer pipe with the end outlet, Inline pit and to prevent leaves or other debris clogging pipes or waterways with the Leaf Guard. The tough durable and lightweight UV stabilized plastic channel includes pressed metal grate to suit domestic pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Supports domestic passenger vehicles (with appropriate installation in concrete)
- Snap-in galvanized flat metal grate for ease of removal
- U shaped channel profile that aids in self-cleaning
- Channels can be cut with jigsaw or hacksaw
- Bottom outlet discharge or use storm drain end outlet part number 003408 to connect to 4 in. sewer pipe
- Lock-down feet
Height: 5 in
Width: 4.75 in
Depth: 40 in
Weight: 5.65 lbs