RELN Outdoor Drainage sealer has superior adhesion to most construction materials without the need for a primer. It cures to form a flexible, watertight bond to almost any substrate.
It provides a watertight seal for channel drain, pipe and catch basin connection joints. Bonds PVC to ABS pipe as well, a ideal for sealing the Storm Drain End Caps to the channel drain end to create a watertight connection.
- Lightly sand area where silicone will be applied to create a stronger adhesion
- Bonds to: Galvanized steel Aluminium Steel Vinyl Most plastics Masonry, stone, & concrete Ceramics PVC
- Water resistant before, during, and after cure
- 50 year durability
- 100% Silicone, Low odour
Height: 7 in
Width: 2 in
Depth: 1 in
Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Designed to seal storm mate (part number 002989) open channel end
- Slots into channel end and can be sealed with silicone
- Tough and durable lightweight plastic
- Installs on either end of channel
Height: 2.95 in
Width: 4.69 in
Weight: 0.04 lbs
Protect your RELN channel grates when installing the drains in a concrete application. The Tape is designed to cover the full width of the channel grate to keep grate and channel clean during install. Easy to install and remove.
- 30 ft. of protection tape
- Protect grate when pouring concrete
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Tape matches channel width
- Cut to the desired length required
Height: 4.75 in.
Width: 4.75 in.
Depth: 360 in.
Weight: 0.25 lbs