Protect your RELN channel grates when installing the drains in a concrete application. The Tape is designed to cover the full width of the channel grate to keep grate and channel clean during install. Easy to install and remove.
- 30 ft. of protection tape
- Protect grate when pouring concrete
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Tape matches channel width
- Cut to the desired length required
Height: 4.75 in.
Width: 4.75 in.
Depth: 360 in.
Weight: 0.25 lbs
RELN Outdoor Drainage sealer has superior adhesion to most construction materials without the need for a primer. It cures to form a flexible, watertight bond to almost any substrate.
It provides a watertight seal for channel drain, pipe and catch basin connection joints. Bonds PVC to ABS pipe as well, a ideal for sealing the Storm Drain End Caps to the channel drain end to create a watertight connection.
- Lightly sand area where silicone will be applied to create a stronger adhesion
- Bonds to: Galvanized steel Aluminium Steel Vinyl Most plastics Masonry, stone, & concrete Ceramics PVC
- Water resistant before, during, and after cure
- 50 year durability
- 100% Silicone, Low odour
Height: 7 in
Width: 2 in
Depth: 1 in
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Protect perforated drain pipes from sand and sediment clogging with this Drain-Sleeve 4 in. x 10 ft. Filter Sock.
Designed for pipes 3 - 4 in. in diameter, this fabric filter sock creates a water-permeable barrier to keep deposits from building up in drain pipes and reduces the need for gravel backfill. This seamless filter sock slips over pipes quickly and easily and resists tearing.
- Forms a water-permeable barrier to seal against deposit build-up
- Tear-resistant sock slips over pipes quickly and easily
- Designed for use with 3 to 4 in. diameter pipes
- Reduces the need for gravel backfill
Height: 0.25 in
Width: 4 in
Depth: 120 in
Weight: 2 lbs
The Soil Separator Trench Wrap is used to separate gravel and soil backfill in a trench, allowing the gravel to remain porous and the soil to stay firm and intact.
The non-woven, spun bonded fabric exceeds most industry standards and weighs a mere 0.5 ounces per square yard. With Soil Separator Fabric, you have an economical solution for Trench Cover and Trench Wrap.
- Keeps gravel and soil backfill separate
- Spun bonded non-woven geotextile
- 3 ft. x 150 ft. roll
- For traditional French drain applications, on-site sewage systems, septic systems and leach fields
- Works with corrugated and smooth-wall pipe systems
Height: 0.25 in
Width: 36 in
Depth: 1800 in
Weight: 5 lbs
- Expands to the exact length, up to 24 feet
- Compresses for easy storage
- Cut points to create two pieces of pump hose
Height: 288 in
Width: 1.5 in
Depth: 1.5 in
Weight: 1.7 lbs